- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Foster Road
72nd and Foster Project, Affordable Housing One Step Closer
Amidst the city’s housing crisis, where rising rents and property values, homelessness, and rapidly changing demographics are the symptoms, Foster Road may soon see some relief on the way. We’ve mentioned before that the YMCA building (at 6036 SE Foster) … Continue reading
More Details On 72nd/Foster Development
As we reported last week, the vacant lot at SE 72nd and Foster is slated for an affordable housing development. The project will bring 108 units of housing to the PDC-owned lot across the street from the Portland Mercado. What … Continue reading
Shleifer Speaks—Euro Classic’s Owner Gives His Two Cents on the Streetscape Plan
Today we have another guest contribution, this time from neighborhood resident and longtime reader, Jon Connelly. Taken by the controversy surrounding the Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project, and the plethora of neon-colored signs plastered in protest at Euro Classic Furniture (and … Continue reading
Foster just may get the residential development it sorely needs. Oddly enough, and refreshingly so, it probably won’t come at the hands of developers moving on from their latest fetes on Hawthorne, Division, or the stretch of SE 50th that … Continue reading
Forgive us. It’s a slow news day. So on this slow news day, bare with us as we snatch Foster’s 15 minutes of fame and subject you to the following locally-shot videos. Some are decent, some not so much…but all … Continue reading
Apartments Coming to Foster?
Foster Road has seen something of a resurgence in the last 5-10 years, albeit slow and with a brief lull in the middle of that span. However, in the last few years that resurgence has sped up a little. This … Continue reading