- fosterpowellpdx on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Arthur on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Updates on Red Castle Plaza and Green Noise Records
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on More Fun on Foster
- Emilypf on Dusty’s To Become FoPo Tavern
- Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and...Chocolate? wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSm 15 hours ago
- The Bobwhite Turned 90, Movies Start This Week wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSd 1 day ago
- Happy Friday, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SS8 4 days ago
- Seen in FoPo: Tom Cruise Was Here wp.me/p1cvo7-3SPb 6 days ago
- Dusty's To Become FoPo Tavern wp.me/p1cvo7-3SRS 1 week ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: Foster Powell
Ok, fine, a slow Monday. Still, how rad is impromptu neighborhood kickball with strangers? Probably somewhere between pretty and very. And if someone happens to be handing out margaritas in a can? All the better. #KickBall #KernPark #FoPo #Rad #MargaritasInACan
Be advised: creepy woman is looking to scam you and yours (how’s that for a scare tactic). Ok, maybe humor isn’t the best way to combat neighborhood creepers and scammers. In all seriousness, we figured this was worth mentioning. Thanks … Continue reading
As many of you already know, the Wild Lilac Child Development Community is bringing their Pre-K, early childhood program to the neighborhood. Currently in the process of moving into their new site at 74th and Center, the Wild Lilac team … Continue reading
Sixty homes was a tall order. Someone had to organize it. Promotion and participation demanded time and energy. Donations required outreach and financial commitment. And then people had to open their homes to the masses. Was it worth it? Yessir! … Continue reading