- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: foster district
Foster YMCA one step closer to mixed-use redevelopment
As we’ve stated before, change comes to Foster in waves. Whether it’s a spate of new businesses, art galleries, or events such as music festivals and art walks, Foster tends to do things in bunches. Now it appears as if … Continue reading
Here we are, nearly two weeks since our last post, finally discovering the time needed to blog. We hope you all had an over-indulgent Thanksgiving; it’s good to do sometimes. In catching up a bit, we see that the Bob … Continue reading
The once-envisioned Office Taproom, which would have been located next to SMART Collective and I Heart Retro at 6913 SE Foster is no longer. In its place? Futpool Portland (or some variation of that name). In a (guessing here) first-of-its-kind … Continue reading
There has been no new construction on Foster, yet the number of properties being marketed for development continues to grow. Last week we highlighted several residential and mixed-use projects that are planned for Foster; this week we see another property come … Continue reading
As we mentioned in last Friday’s post, the Foster Transportation and Streetscape Project is at 60% design. While that’s nearly two-thirds of the way to completing design work, we assumed that the amount of work left made it unlikely construction … Continue reading
Does anybody remember Grandma’s Funky Furniture? They operated on the corner of SE 63rd and Foster, just next to Round Table Pizza and below the towering, yet often overlooked four-story Berg Christian Enterprises building. It was a brief moment in Foster … Continue reading