- fosterpowellpdx on Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People!
- MeghanH on Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People!
- Here’s Your Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Meet Your Neighbor: Cat Davila
- Sally on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Phoenix Pharmacy to Get Facelift; You Get to Help
- Boiled Bagels Coming to Foster wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWJ 18 hours ago
- Vote for Phoenix Pharmacy Mural Design wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWH 1 day ago
- Speedboat Not For Sale After All wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWB 2 days ago
- Santa? Santa!! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWx via @fopopdx 2 days ago
- Here's Your Weekend, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SWi 6 days ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: for sale
In case you were wondering what $299,000 could get you on Foster, here’s a look: We’ll first take the ‘addition by subtraction’ philosophy here. If you buy it, simply getting rid of the used car dealership would be worth the … Continue reading
For sale: multi-use complex, ripe for paintball wars and end-of-times training and obstacle course. Or, more realistically, a food co-op. I suppose it would be sad to lose the Russian House, with its assortment of teas and VHS tapes for … Continue reading
First, let us get this out of the way: Bar Carlo isn’t going anywhere…at least not for the duration of their lease, which will keep them serving up your favorite brunch for several more years at a minimum. However, the … Continue reading