- Alex on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Apartments Coming to Foster?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Spring Cleaning = Money For Your Neighborhood Association. Do It.
- fosterpowellpdx on Apartments Coming to Foster?
- Inner Ring on Apartments Coming to Foster?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3T2X 1 day ago
- Seen in FoPo wp.me/p1cvo7-3T2T 3 days ago
- @FuckingFoster @HaciendaCDC @ROSECDC Yes—we have an opportunity for balanced, equitable growth on Foster. Hope it gets done right. 4 days ago
- Apartments Coming to Foster? wp.me/p1cvo7-3T2O 4 days ago
- And another retweet: wweek.com/portland/artic… 1 week ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: for sale
In case you were wondering what $299,000 could get you on Foster, here’s a look: We’ll first take the ‘addition by subtraction’ philosophy here. If you buy it, simply getting rid of the used car dealership would be worth the … Continue reading
For sale: multi-use complex, ripe for paintball wars and end-of-times training and obstacle course. Or, more realistically, a food co-op. I suppose it would be sad to lose the Russian House, with its assortment of teas and VHS tapes for … Continue reading
First, let us get this out of the way: Bar Carlo isn’t going anywhere…at least not for the duration of their lease, which will keep them serving up your favorite brunch for several more years at a minimum. However, the … Continue reading