- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: creston
Foster commercial building to get snazzy new upgrade
Foster’s on a roll these days. In successive weeks, we’ve posted on the following: – Updated plans to develop the vacant lot at 5045 SE Foster into a four-story, mixed-use building with ground-floor commercial space and 33 units of housing – Plans … Continue reading
Foster YMCA one step closer to mixed-use redevelopment
As we’ve stated before, change comes to Foster in waves. Whether it’s a spate of new businesses, art galleries, or events such as music festivals and art walks, Foster tends to do things in bunches. Now it appears as if … Continue reading
Construction starts on new apartments off Foster
The first domino has fallen, and construction has started on one of multiple proposed apartment buildings on (or, in this case, just off of) Foster. As per PortlandMaps, a total of 30 apartments will soon rise in a three-story building … Continue reading
Let us Help you Plan Your Saturday
There is no more “Fun on Foster,” the once yearly street fair that brought vendors to Laurelwood Park and celebrated our local business district. It’s ok, though, we can leave that to the Belmonts and Divisions and Mississippis. Foster is … Continue reading
Former Auto Shop on Foster Finds Potential Buyer, Hopefully Environmental Inspection Doesn’t Get In Way
It was nearly three months ago when we posted that the land and former auto shop at 6050 SE Foster was for sale. In that time, developers, small business owners, and everyone in between has inquired on the property. After all, … Continue reading
So Long, Winly, We Hardly Knew Ye
We thought something was up when the plastic sheeting went up, covering the windows a couple weeks ago. The frayed and disappearing banner didn’t provide much hope. The “For Lease” and “Sorry We’re Closed” signs made it obvious, though. It would appear … Continue reading