- fosterpowellpdx on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Arthur on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Updates on Red Castle Plaza and Green Noise Records
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on More Fun on Foster
- Emilypf on Dusty’s To Become FoPo Tavern
- Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and...Chocolate? wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSm 17 hours ago
- The Bobwhite Turned 90, Movies Start This Week wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSd 1 day ago
- Happy Friday, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SS8 4 days ago
- Seen in FoPo: Tom Cruise Was Here wp.me/p1cvo7-3SPb 6 days ago
- Dusty's To Become FoPo Tavern wp.me/p1cvo7-3SRS 1 week ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: Crafty Underdog
Every neighborhood should have a taqueria. That’s what I think. Tacos with marinated meat, cilantro and onions, paired with horchata or coke in a bottle is a very underrated pleasure. Throw in a husband-wife team, futbol on the tube, and … Continue reading
Our weekend to-do list is usually reserved for Fridays, but we thought you could stand for some advanced planning on what’s proving to be a busy, busy Saturday. First up is the FoPo Garden Tour. Gardens west of 67th will … Continue reading
Time to do your Foster boogie. This Saturday Check the lineup. Figure out when and where you’ll join in the fun. The FAN fun.
It’s that time again, and Foster Art Night (FAN) is upon us. Just to recap: every third Saturday of the month, art and libations, and a nice jaunt down Foster. While FAN is still looking to expand by adding more … Continue reading
Be there. Come for the drinks. Come for the art and music. Bring your friends, family, and your Foster pride. Oh, and if you have a guitar or harp you want to pluck in the street, a didgridoo or flute … Continue reading
….Here we come With the disappointing news of the Bob White Theatre’s Reconstruction being suspended, FoPo bounces back this weekend. As Debbie Deb said in 1984, “weekends were made for fun.” With Pedalpalooza hitting the neighborhood tonight, as well as … Continue reading