- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Bar Carlo
Whoa! My, how times have changed. The screenshot below is from August, 2009—not long before we took over this blog. Our predecessor gets a nod in this “Flashback Thursday.” And not only shall the original FosterPowellPDX blogger—Colleen, I believe her name … Continue reading
Foster Sound and Bar Carlo Celebrate the Opening of New Record Shop
Well, we already planned your Saturday evening. Might as well let us cover your Friday night, too. Bar Carlo is partying. And they have every right to, just as you do. And you should. The double-sized restaurant, bar, famed brunch … Continue reading
Bar Carlo Ups Its Game, Foster to Land Another Record Store
Foster is about to net its third record store. That’s right–three! And we couldn’t be happier. For a little background, these are Foster’s other record stores: Green Noise- The defacto home to Dirtnap Records, Green Noise sells records online and … Continue reading
Forgive us. It’s a slow news day. So on this slow news day, bare with us as we snatch Foster’s 15 minutes of fame and subject you to the following locally-shot videos. Some are decent, some not so much…but all … Continue reading
Foster By Night
Nighttime can bring out the charm in Foster. And its historical form. Its seedy side. And secrets. … Continue reading
Bar Carlo Dine Out Night This isn’t some bake sale to raise money for the PTA. We’re talking food, drink, music, live entertainment, and good times. Oh, and some local fundraising, too. Bar Carlo continues its series of community-minded jam sessions … Continue reading