- fosterpowellpdx on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Arthur on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Updates on Red Castle Plaza and Green Noise Records
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on More Fun on Foster
- Emilypf on Dusty’s To Become FoPo Tavern
- Fall Fest Coming to the FoPo Community Garden wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSt 14 hours ago
- Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and...Chocolate? wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSm 1 day ago
- The Bobwhite Turned 90, Movies Start This Week wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSd 2 days ago
- Happy Friday, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SS8 5 days ago
- Seen in FoPo: Tom Cruise Was Here wp.me/p1cvo7-3SPb 1 week ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: 20 minute neighborhood
As we continue our discussion on the qualities that make Foster-Powell great, we’d like to expand on our “walkability” theme. In an article a couple months ago, we mentioned that Foster-Powell ranks in the top third of Portland neighborhoods when … Continue reading
With more than 70 people responding to our poll, as well as several leaving comments, it is quite apparent that folks living along Foster Road desire improved and increased modes of transportation. Given the option to add either a streetcar, … Continue reading
It’s not first place. Not even second or third. But in a city that works tirelessly to eliminate the need for a car, if not altogether discouraging it, an above average ranking is an accomplishment. Again, we’re not at the … Continue reading