- fosterpowellpdx on Fresh Produce is Coming to Foster. Buy Some.
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Robert Cockroach Blair on Happy Weekend, Foster People!
- Jeff Michels on Fresh Produce is Coming to Foster. Buy Some.
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Volunteers Needed for FoPo Tree Inventory Saturday
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SMG 2 days ago
- Volunteers needed. Help @FosterPowellNA inventory the neighborhood tree system. fosterpowellpdx.com/2014/07/24/vol… 3 days ago
- Farmer's market tonight at NWIPA. fosterpowellpdx.com/2014/07/23/fre… 3 days ago
- Saturday Kickball at Lents Park, 2 - 4 pm. @FosterPowellNA vs @MtScottArleta Be there: facebook.com/events/1474455… 3 days ago
- Volunteers Needed for FoPo Tree Inventory Saturday wp.me/p1cvo7-3SMD 3 days ago
Eye of Yak
Tag Archives: 20 minute neighborhood
As we continue our discussion on the qualities that make Foster-Powell great, we’d like to expand on our “walkability” theme. In an article a couple months ago, we mentioned that Foster-Powell ranks in the top third of Portland neighborhoods when … Continue reading
With more than 70 people responding to our poll, as well as several leaving comments, it is quite apparent that folks living along Foster Road desire improved and increased modes of transportation. Given the option to add either a streetcar, … Continue reading
It’s not first place. Not even second or third. But in a city that works tirelessly to eliminate the need for a car, if not altogether discouraging it, an above average ranking is an accomplishment. Again, we’re not at the … Continue reading