- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Crime
Cops and Helicopters and Barricades, Oh My!
As per the Portland Police Bureau, posted 40 minutes ago: “The Portland Police Special Emergency Reaction Team (SERT) has been activated for an armed barricaded subject in a home in the 4400 block of Southeast 61st Avenue. Traffic is closed … Continue reading
A Rash of Bungled Crimes Hits PDX
We must be in a recession– strange criminals are crawling out of the woodwork, perhaps especially hopeless in the face of a bleak economic outlook. Nationally, bank robberies are on the rise: five Manhattan banks were robbed on Monday alone, … Continue reading
Baseball and Crack Battles in Lents
As much as our neighbor Lents has going for it right now (Urban Renewal Area dollars, a new Max line, contending for the new Beavers stadium), it’s still battling old problems, including prostitution on nearby 82nd and drug use. Check … Continue reading
Grafitti in FoPo
According to the broken windows theory, broken windows, litter, and evidence of other petty crimes sends the message to criminals that it is unlikely that their their acts will likely be prosecuted. Malcolm Gladwell’s Tipping Pointprovides a fascinating overview of … Continue reading
Burglary on 72nd
Perhaps my FoPo newbie status make me more shocked about these things. The City of Portland’s crime map for the area (left) certainly indicates that property crimes aren’t all that unusual for our piece of PDX. Still, when a friend … Continue reading