- Jaba on Snookball cometh. Foster to get soccer-themed play space.
- Emily Sandstrom on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- fosterpowellpdx on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- Kaye on Happy Holidays, Foster People!
- fosterpowellpdx on 7 Dees property in store for large development, transformation
- Y'all need to get on this. Friday and Saturday @omalleyspdx --no excuses. https://t.co/Iq8dW3doBw 3 days ago
- @BenForstag fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/11/03/sno… 1 week ago
- RT @omalleyspdx: This our new HVAC units being installed! We have heat. @fopopdx @FuckingFoster @FosterPowellNA https://t.co/nR2QD7U4NP 1 week ago
- @leelee0032 Not sure, to be honest. We've seen and heard a couple different scenarios. One would have both, the other just the storage. 2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2016/12/23/hap… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: About Us
Mt. Scott-Arleta Brings the Party to FoPo
It’s about time someone else forgot where the dividing line is between FoPo and Mt. Scott-Arleta. As Mt. Scott-Arleta gets ready to celebrate their community at the Bob White Theatre, the neighborhood boundary lines are getting blurred a little. … Continue reading
Happy Weekend, FoPo!
The weekend is upon is, and it’s gonna be a cold one. The lows will be dipping us into the 20’s, but fortunately there are plenty of ways to stay warm. Hot cup of coffee at Speedboat or Pieper Cafe. … Continue reading
Welcome, Fat Yoga!
As we mentioned in the last post, a few storefronts on Foster have recently changed names, emptied, or found new tenants for previously vacant spaces. One newcomer to the Foster landscape, Fat Yoga, will be occupying the former Bad Apple … Continue reading
Fun on Foster This Saturday…Be There
I won’t lie, Fun on Foster has yet to enthrall me. At least not in the last few years. Yes, it is a distinctly Foster way of approaching street fairs — a long stretch of mix and match vendors, spots … Continue reading
Wikman-Arleta Building Project: Steering Committee Meeting Tonight
It’s easy to get caught up in the energy surrounding new businesses in the neighborhood, shows at the Bobwhite, or the potential of a new streetscape plan for Foster. However, one of the great possibilities for the neighborhood exists in … Continue reading
Fostering the Phoenix
There’s been hope, and there’s been speculation. And now there’s movement and directed energy for the potential crown jewel in the Foster landscape. While the Phoenix Pharmacy Building, at 6515 SE Foster, has sat vacant for several years, save for … Continue reading