Thank you, Laurelwood Park denizen. For the sake of simplicity, we now have an all encompassing map of Southeast Portland that gets rid of all the fancy names, landmarks, and blurred neighborhood boundaries. My guess is FoPo sits somewhere between Felony Flats and Hipsterville.
- erica on Buddhist Temple to Make Home Off Foster
- fosterpowellpdx on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- robinmoore82 on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Sarah on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Ryan LaPoma on Plans Resume for New Homes at SE 65th and Holgate?
- Happy Weekend, Foster People! fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/28/hap… 4 hours ago
- Never Been to the Bob White Theatre? Friday Film Festival Could be Your Last Chance fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/28/nev… http://t.co/RLgCatKCXR 1 day ago
- @PDCEastPDX Clearly 1 day ago
- Buddhist Temple to Make Home Off Foster fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/27/bud… http://t.co/E6tTUi0aKR 1 day ago
- Everett Custom Homes to Resume Plans for Lot at SE 65th and Holgate fosterpowellpdx.com/2015/05/26/pla… http://t.co/OaaSXPaoSG 3 days ago
Eye of Yak