- fosterpowellpdx on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Arthur on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Updates on Red Castle Plaza and Green Noise Records
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on More Fun on Foster
- Emilypf on Dusty’s To Become FoPo Tavern
- Fall Fest Coming to the FoPo Community Garden wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSt 10 hours ago
- Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and...Chocolate? wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSm 1 day ago
- The Bobwhite Turned 90, Movies Start This Week wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSd 2 days ago
- Happy Friday, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SS8 5 days ago
- Seen in FoPo: Tom Cruise Was Here wp.me/p1cvo7-3SPb 1 week ago
Eye of Yak
Daily Archives: April 19, 2012
From the McDonald Group Realtors: “Widely recognized as one of the fastest growing on-the-rise neighborhoods in Portland, Foster Powell (affectionately known as FoPo by residents and locals) is a diverse area filled with unique shopping, tree-lined streets, and some of … Continue reading