Sweetness Bakery, Speedboat Coffee, and Devil’s Point may have a new neighbor in the not so distant future. Or shall I say, neighbors? The parking lot that now sits empty in front of the former All Pets Playhouse is being considered for Portland’s latest planned food cart pod. According to an article in the Oregonian, “Carts on Foster” will someday make this vacant lot, as well as the eventually renovated and once-was doggie day care building, a flowered and treed home to food carts, festival space, and (indoor) bar. This will only add to Foster Road’s emergence as a food destination, with the likes of An Xuyen Bakery and Foster Burger recently opened nearby, as well as Slingshot, Bar Carlo, and Da Hui further down the road. To read more, check out the article above, as well as more information on the Foster Powell NA website.
Welcome FriendIn the heart of SE Portland lies a little ole road called Foster and they have a sweet little community that rules. This is their story. Share your story... contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- @josephedge Thanks for RT! 5 hours ago
- RT @geminiloungePDX: ♪♫♪ This Sunday!! ♪♫♪ THE REDS will be here rockin it out at Gemini Lounge! fb.me/2JctS0dZR 5 hours ago
- RT @geminiloungePDX: ♪♫♪ This Saturday!! ♪♫♪ Come check out So To Speak at Gemini Lounge!! fb.me/MzfcwuVz 5 hours ago
- RT @geminiloungePDX: ♪♫♪ Tomorrow night!! ♪♫♪ Come enjoy the music stylings of Dag Shaw starting at 7, & extended happy hour till 8!! http:… 5 hours ago
- RT @geminiloungePDX: We now have Udi's gluten free bread available for our sliders, 2 new Patio heaters for our patio & free live music... … 5 hours ago
Eye of Yak