- fosterpowellpdx on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Arthur on Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and…Chocolate?
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on Updates on Red Castle Plaza and Green Noise Records
- Happy Friday, Foster People! | Foster-Powell. A neighborhood blog. on More Fun on Foster
- Emilypf on Dusty’s To Become FoPo Tavern
- Fall Fest Coming to the FoPo Community Garden wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSt 16 hours ago
- Bikes, Tacos, Guitars, Records, and...Chocolate? wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSm 1 day ago
- The Bobwhite Turned 90, Movies Start This Week wp.me/p1cvo7-3SSd 2 days ago
- Happy Friday, Foster People! wp.me/p1cvo7-3SS8 5 days ago
- Seen in FoPo: Tom Cruise Was Here wp.me/p1cvo7-3SPb 1 week ago
Eye of Yak
Monthly Archives: June 2009
My mom and dad are coming into town this weekend. Guess what we’re doing on their first day here? We’re going to the garden tour in the ‘hood. See below for details… if I can dig out my notes from … Continue reading
In case you didn’t see it, Steve Duin has a very timely op-ed piece on bringing baseball to Lents Park, titled “End the madness at Lents Park.” My favorite line from this article neatly explains why we voted to send … Continue reading
THURSDAY – Lents town Center Urban Renewal Area Open House ! Do you have an opinion regarding the proposed AAA baseball stadium for Lents Park? Come share it with city staff and the Lents Urban Renewal Advisory Committee! PDC … Continue reading
Hey y’all, I’ve been incredibly busy with a new job, band practice, and teaching yoga, but I wanted to let you know that I’ll be teaching a class this Saturday at Mt. Scott Nutrition Central, which is kitty-corner to Mt. … Continue reading